In this course, we will discuss a wide range of corporate finance topics. First, we will focus on advanced valuation methods, namely the Adjusted Present Value and Real Options. Then, we will get acquainted with strategic economic reasoning building on game theory concepts. Thereafter, we will see how the former helps us understand corporate finance issues such as capital structure, corporate control, etc.
1. Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
2. Firm Valuation with Leverage
3. Valuation with Real Options Method
4. Strategic Economic Reasoning
5. Capital Structure
6. M&A and LBOs: The Market For Corporate Control
7. Risk Management
... and possibly other topics
Berk, Jonathan, and DeMarzo, Peter, Corporate Finance, Pearson, 3rd Edition.
Final exam: 100%